Sunday, June 3, 2007

awwwwww

Really, what else could you say about little River? I met River today and he was just a little angel. And let me tell ya, that's not always true of a six week old. Six weeks is a hard age for photographers because they don't like to sleep as much a brand new baby, but they can't yet sit up or interact as much as a baby who is a few months old.

But River was perfect; he was awake a little, slept a little, and of course had to sprinkle every room of the house in honor of bein' nekkid. But his mommy and daddy were totally relaxed and easy-going which is I'm sure where River gets his angelic disposition. Although they did tell me that he wasn't so much of an angel before I arrived. But he was perfect for his session and that's all that counts, right?


No comments: