Monday, July 16, 2007

A Business Note

Sorry to ruin all the fun with business stuff and no pictures, but I live to keep you informed!

As of August first, the second bi-annual rate change will occur. I reevaluate rates twice per year and changes are always effective February 1 and August 1.

As of that date, my session fee will be $150 for weekdays and $200 for weekends.

All sessions booked booked by July 31 for August will receive the old session fee rate ($120) and the old portrait pricing. Sessions booked for September or October will receive the old session fee rate, but will be charged the new portrait pricing.

So! I tell you this so that if you have been planning to schedule a session or have a friend who has been gushing over your portraits from a previous session, make sure you get on my calendar soon.

August is a very busy month for me so there are a limited number of sessions available.

I hope to hear from you soon!

erica@ericaledrowski.com
847.370.4967

No comments: