Sunday, September 16, 2007

another one grows up


I met Rogan about 10 short months ago. For us boring ol' grown-ups, 10 months goes by in the blink of an eye. I remember so much about that first session (picture on right) when he was just 8 months old like it was a few weeks ago. So imagine my surprise when I arrived on Rogan's doorstep today to find, not the fuzzy-haired adorable baby I had only just met, but a sweet little BOY; dancing, running, and maybe even getting into a little mischief.

The best part of my job is getting to watch our future grow up before my eyes; even if it is a little sad to see the baby days go. But don't worry Rogan, you'll always be Mommy and Daddy's baby.



Today...17 months.



Do you think this boy loves his Mama?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful, beautiful child! your images are incredible, but that last shot is TO DIE FOR!!!

Erica Ledrowski said...

Thanks, Heather! That means a lot coming from such an accomplished photographer like yourself! And yes, isn't he a beautiful boy?!