Tuesday, September 23, 2008

never get tired of them

Shirtless brothers, that is. There is just something so basic about little boys running around outside in their jeans and nothing else. I love to capture them like this. I always hope that they'll treasure these glimpses of their childhood relationship when they're grown.

And since yesterday was so warm, a perfect opportunity for more shirtless guys. They were both absolute gems. I hardly knew what to do with myself when it took no coaxing on my part to get them to do what I wanted.

Thanks for a great morning Aidan and Logan!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erica,
Again you did a fantastic job capturing my boys! The work you do is amazing, you truly have a gift. Thank you for giving me beautiful pictures of my boys. I can't wait to see the rest of them.
Heather & Christopher Wechet